1 programme – 9 different experiences.
And these all take place outdoors in Valli di Tures e Aurina. This unique experience programme is always a highlight for my children during our summer holiday in South Tyrol. To finally be a damsel or a brave knight. To feel what it’s like to be Heidi in the mountains. To be the captain of a dinghy at last. Yes, that would be something special, wouldn’t it?What do I need to know about the Farmhouse Gang experience and children’s programme.
- The activities take place from the beginning of July until the end of August
- The programme is suitable for children from 6 to 12 years of age
- Every experience is supervised by fully trained personnel
- An alternative programme is scheduled in case of bad weather
- There is a 10% discount with the Holidaypass Premium
Monday: from 2 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Games at the Castle - for Young Nobility
Price €18.00 Tuesday: from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Come with us to the Farm
Price €30.00 - lunch includedWednesday: from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Indian Camp Adventure
Price: €30.00 including lunchWednesday: from 8.30 p.m. - 10.30 p.m.
Children’s Witching Hour at the Castle
Price €16.00 Thursday: from 14.50 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Treasure Hunt in the Magic Forest with GPS
Price €16.00 Thursday: from 9 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Pimp my Fairytale - NEW!
Friday: from 9 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
On the Trail of the Cavemen
Friday: from 9 a.m.- 4.30 p.m.
Rafting - Thrilling Adventures
Price up to 14 years of age €20.00 Euro, everybody from 14 years of age €25.00